Club Secretary - Ipswich Town FC
Ipswich Town Football Club based in Ipswich, Suffolk, England play in the Sky Bet Championship.
The duties of the Club Secretary will be non-exhaustive, to include the following:
• All football administration and compliance with all football governing body rules and regulations.
• Management/facilitation and coordination of Professional Player Transfer activity (senior and academy) in accordance with all football governing body rules.
• All arrangements relating to all first team match day requirements under the remit of the Club Secretary, Attendance at all First Team home fixtures. Availabilty to attend First Team away fixtures as required.
• The successful candidate will either be an existing Professional Football Club Secretary or an experienced Assistant Club Secretary and will be able to demonstrate the following:
• In depth football industry knowledge and experience of football governing body rules and regulations, contracts and legal documentation.
• A comprehensive working knowledge of player contracts and registrations is essential together with knowledge of Anti-Discrimination practice, Equality and Safeguarding would be desirable.
• Sound financial awareness, successful experience of managing/controlling budgets
• Ability to work under intense pressure, working weekends, evenings and public holidays as required.
• Impeccable planning and organisation skills
• Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office or similar packages
• A strong communicator, negotiator and mediator, forming excellent relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally will be a key requirement of this appointment.
• The role requires a high level of dedication, flexibility, commitment and particular attention to detail.
• A clean full UK driving licence required.
• Candidate would be expected to commence employment by no later than April 2017.
In the first instance, please send your current CV and covering letter including current remuneration details to Clare Morley PA to the Managing Director: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th February 2017 with interviews to be held W/C 6th March 2017.