Just twenty-five passes remain for Soccerex European Forum
Fri 19th Feb 2010 | Football Industry Events
There are only 25 places remaining for football industry stakeholders to reserve at next week’s Soccerex European Forum in Manchester. This event will bring together a thousand delegates and over sixty exhibitors for two days of networking and football business debate.
Reasons to attend include:
- 217 football clubs, 10 leagues and 30 brands are currently signed up for the event.
- Over 17 hours of networking time allowing you to increase your network of contacts within the European football industry.
- Learn from the leading sports policy makers and commercial players in a conference programme featuring UEFA, Arsenal, ECA, MLS, Inter Milan, Wasserman Media Group, ESPN, San Francisco Giants, La Liga, SPL, ITV, Deloitte, Chelsea and many more...
- Meet the 2018/2022 FIFA World Cup Bid teams from England, Japan, Qatar, Russia and the USA.
- Over 60 world-class exhibitors including companies such as Paddy Power, Qatar Airways, Thomas Cook Sport and many more...
- Social evenings and drinks receptions sponsored by Qatar 2022, England 2018 and Russia 2018/2022 Bid allowing you to relax and catch up with industry peers.
For more information and to ensure you are part of Europe’s premier football business event please call +44 (0)208 742 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Thu 27th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
The events and catering team at one of the UK’s top sporting venues is in the running for a number of top awards. Sodexo Prestige Venues & Events, which manages the entire catering contract...
Wed 26th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Premier Sports Network, the events and intelligence provider for an invite-only community of leading sports executives, has announced a partnership with UCFB. The partnership will see UCFB students...
Tue 25th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Stadium Experience has announced the 81 football and rugby clubs across the UK nominated for awards in the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2017. The awards, sponsored by Carlsberg, will take...