NLP Sessions With Inside Performance
Fri 21st Jun 2013 | Football Industry Events
Elite Sport Psychologist, Louise Deeley delivers an insightful ‘NLP for Sport & Performance’ Introductory Talk at the Kia Oval, London, 2nd July 6.30-9pm
- Curious about learning different approaches to improving your performance within your role?
- Thinking about your personal and professional development, enhancing your interpersonal skills, and want to find out more about what's available?
In conjunction with Surrey Cricket and our continued OSCA award sponsorship this Ashes summer, Inside Performance are running an Introduction to NLP evening on Tuesday 2nd July, at the Kia Oval, South London.
If you, or any colleagues are interested in the subject area of NLP and want to learn more, join Louise Deeley, a leading Sport Psychologist and MD of Inside Performance for an insightful 2.5 hour evening talk, discussing: -
- What is NLP?
Why training in NLP for Sport & Performance can:
- Help you understand yourself better and those whom you inspire and develop
- Enhance our ability to motivate others
- Teach you how to deliver great team talks, set and achieve effective goals and understand what's really going through other people's minds
Louise will also be explaining....
How training in NLP for Sport and Performance can:
- Help your development in key areas specific to your role and requirements
- Learn how to manage negative emotions and get 'in the zone’
- Provide you with the tools and techniques needed for consistent and sustainable performance
Louise will also answer any questions you might specifically have about NLP, Sport Psychology and what our training courses can offer you and your clients/team or club.
Ideal for anyone serious about their personal and professional development, whether from grassroots or elite sport, player, coach, or wishing to apply new skills to enhance your career direction - as long as you are curious and enthusiastic about getting the best out of yourself and others, then this evening will be a great opportunity to find out more.
Discover how our accredited courses and training workshops are used in the elite and professional world of sport and business, these open programmes are for individuals interested in Sport, Fitness and applicable to ANY ROLE at ALL LEVELS, in ALL AREAS... so you don't have to be a professional in sport, or even work in sport ... you just have to want to be better at what YOU do - that's what these courses are all about so that you can play at the top of your game ... whatever that might be.
Book TODAY to avoid disappointment, as places are limited.
Posted by: Aaron Gourley
To subscribe to our range of football newsletters including news, products and jobs CLICK HERE.
If you have any football business related news stories you’d like to share then please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu 27th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
The events and catering team at one of the UK’s top sporting venues is in the running for a number of top awards. Sodexo Prestige Venues & Events, which manages the entire catering contract...
Wed 26th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Premier Sports Network, the events and intelligence provider for an invite-only community of leading sports executives, has announced a partnership with UCFB. The partnership will see UCFB students...
Tue 25th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Stadium Experience has announced the 81 football and rugby clubs across the UK nominated for awards in the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2017. The awards, sponsored by Carlsberg, will take...