Sportdata & Performance Forum Announces Keynote Speakers
Tue 6th Sep 2016 | Football Industry Events
Over 30 of the sport industry's most outstanding thought leaders have been named as guest speakers at the 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum.
The event, held on 22nd – 23rd November 2016 in Dublin, Ireland is an established and quality gathering of the most progressive leaders and senior decision makers within the international sports analytics industry.
Learn, network & be inspired!
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Dr Nick Winkelman, Head of Athletic Performance & Science, IRFU (Irish Rugby Football Union)
- Dr David James, Acting Director - Centre for Sports Engineering Research, Sheffield Hallam University
- Chris Earle, Head of Education, The English FA
- Prof Chris Cushion, Professor of Coaching & Pedagogy. Loughborough University
- Rodney Ballantine, Assistant Youth Development Phase Coach, Leicester City FC
- Dr David Stevenson, Performance Analyst, Scottish FA
- Edward Metgod, Scout & Analyst, Senior National Team, KNVB (Royal Dutch Football Association)
- Head of Academy Performance Analysis, Leicester City FC
- Dr Michael Johnston, Consultant Strength & Conditioning Scientist, British Athletics
- Gerard Dunne, Head Performance Analyst, Football Association of Ireland
- Graeme Beggs, Marketing & Communications Manager, Northern Ireland Football League
- Lee Tavinder, Referee Manager, Irish Football Association
- Ben Mackriell, Head of OptaPro, Perform Group
- Danny Turley, Founder & CEO, Performa Sports
- Vinny Hammond, Performance Analyst, IRFU (Irish Rugby Football Union)
- Dr Brian Cunniffe, Performance Lead, English Institute of Sport
- Dr Mathieu Lacome, Head of Athlete Monitoring - Sport Scientist, Fédération Française de Rugby (FFR)
- Kevin Ankrom, High Performance Director, Athletics Ireland
- Dr Bill Gerrard, Data Analyst & University Professor, AZ Alkmaar / Leeds University Business School
- Kevin Backes, Clinical & Sports Performance. Velamed
- Prof Jesse Davis, Professor, Analytics, KU Leuven
- Martin Rumo, Design and Development of Performance Analysis Tools in Elite Sport, Swiss Federal Institute of Sports Magglingen
- Garry Gelade, Consultant in Sports Analytics & Research, Director, Business Analytic
- Sebastian Weber, Head of Human Performance, Cannondale Pro Cycling
- Rossetos Kollias, Performance Data Analyst, Panathinaikos FC
- Kieran Collins, Gaelic Sports Research Centre / Sport Science & Health Programme Lead, ITT Dublin
- Daniel Stenz, CEO, Evaluation Sports & Head of Analysis and Scouting, Hungarian Football Federation
- Denise Martin, Performance Analyst, Enhance Sports Analysis Solutions
- Dr Eamonn Flanagan, Lead Strength & Conditioning Coach, Irish Institute of Sport
- Kelly McKean, Performance Analysis Advisor, Own the Podium
- Rob Carroll, Founder, The Video Analyst
- Anže Gantar, Business Development, TRACKCHAMP
- Susan Giblin, Research & Development, Kitman Labs
With more than 150 industry practitioners and thought-leaders anticipated, register for 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum and pay just £450GBP with our Early Bird discount which expires on 30th September.
To be part of this case study driven programme or enquire about SPONSORSHIP OR EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES, please contact the Sportdata & Performance Forum 2016 Team:
Edward Abankwa, Programme Director
Tel: +44 (0)7956 67 55 21 / +44 (0) 208 657 4062 / Email: EdwardA@pinnacle-management.com
Ian Brumpton, Head of Marketing & Industry Partnerships: Email: Ian@pinnacle-management.com
Posted by: Aaron Gourley
|RETURN TO LATEST NEWS SECTION|
|SUBSCRIBE TO THE FCBUSINESS RSS FEED|
|If you have any football business related news stories you’d like to share then please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org|
To subscribe to our range of football newsletters including news, products and jobs CLICK HERE.
Thu 23rd Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Arsenal’s medical team hosted its annual medical conference at the Emirates Stadium on Monday. Now in its seventh year, the event brings together medical practitioners from across sport, to pool...
Thu 16th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
One of football clubs' most valuable and strategic assets are their football academies. This area of a club not only represents its values and history, but can also be the keystone for sustainable...
Thu 16th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Leading global Travel Management Company ATPI Sports Events and aircraft charter company Air Partner have both renewed their partnerships with Premier Sports Network, the events and intelligence...
Thu 9th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Former Ajax, Manchester United, and Dutch national goalkeeper, Edwin Van Der Sar will be speaking at the Soccerex Global Convention, 4-6 September, Manchester. Van Der Sar will be part of a panel of...