Unlock The Potential Of Your Sports Organisation Through Data And Analytics
Thu 13th Oct 2016 | Football Industry Events
A data-driven era of sports offers participating organisations, clubs and federations a valuable opportunity to gain a competitive edge over their rivals, however while they understand this opportunity, they often fail to grasp it or identify its true value.
Sports has for a long time been accompanied by a wealth of statistics – what’s different today is the amount of data and the multitude of ways that we have to analyse and interpret that data – and put it to work. Data analytics has affected both players' performance and viewers' experience in more ways than we thought possible and in the process, has taken sporting performance to new levels.
You are invited to attend 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum 2016, taking place in Dublin next month to gather all the information you need to succeed in an ever increasingly competitive and challenging elite sports environment.
DATE: 22-23 NOVEMBER 2016
LOCATION: Fitzgerald Debating Chamber, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Learn, network & be inspired!
Selected conference highlights include:
- Applying Analytics to Scouting and Coaching - Edward Metgod, Scout & Analyst, Senior National Team, KNVB (Royal Dutch Football Association)
- Space: The Next Frontier in Tactical Analytics – (Bill Gerrard, Data Analyst & University Professor, AZ Alkmaar / Leeds University Business School)
- Sports Analysis for Match Preparation and Research (Rob Carroll, Founder, The Video Analyst)
- Measuring and Testing Technical Ability in an Academy Environment. What are the Implications? (Rodney Ballantine, Development Phase Coach, Leicester City FC)
- INTERACTIVE PANEL: Implementing a Sport Analysis Programme & Culture within Your Organisation
- Impact of Technology on Human Athletic Performance – (David James, Acting Director - Centre for Sports Engineering Research, Sheffield Hallam University)
- Statistics vs Intuition & the Use of Objective Data in Elite Sport – (Martin Rumo, Design and Development of Performance Analysis Tools in Elite Sport, Swiss Federal Institute of Sports Magglingen)
- Coaches & Athletes: Getting in Sync with Performance Analysis and its Application in Sport (Gerard Dunne, Head Performance Analyst, Football Association of Ireland)
- Coach Education to Achieve Success in Modern Elite Sport – (Chris Earle, Head of Education, The English FA)
- Sports Data Collection, Analysis & Impact on Coaches, Refereeing, Players & Fans – (Northern Ireland Football League, Irish Football Association, TRACKCHAMP)
Please view the full conference agenda
With more than 150 industry practitioners and thought-leaders anticipated, you can register for 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum
For student discounts, special offers and attendance related enquiries please contact the Sportdata & Performance Forum 2016 organisers (Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities are also available).
Edward Abankwa, Programme Director
Tel: +44 (0)7956 67 55 21 / +44 (0) 208 657 4062 / Email: EdwardA@pinnacle-management.com
Ian Brumpton, Head of Marketing & Industry Partnerships: Email: Ian@pinnacle-management.com
General Enquiries: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at the event in November!
Posted by: Aaron Gourley
|RETURN TO LATEST NEWS SECTION|
|SUBSCRIBE TO THE FCBUSINESS RSS FEED|
|If you have any football business related news stories you’d like to share then please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org|
To subscribe to our range of football newsletters including news, products and jobs CLICK HERE.
Thu 23rd Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Arsenal’s medical team hosted its annual medical conference at the Emirates Stadium on Monday. Now in its seventh year, the event brings together medical practitioners from across sport, to pool...
Thu 16th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
One of football clubs' most valuable and strategic assets are their football academies. This area of a club not only represents its values and history, but can also be the keystone for sustainable...
Thu 16th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Leading global Travel Management Company ATPI Sports Events and aircraft charter company Air Partner have both renewed their partnerships with Premier Sports Network, the events and intelligence...
Thu 9th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Former Ajax, Manchester United, and Dutch national goalkeeper, Edwin Van Der Sar will be speaking at the Soccerex Global Convention, 4-6 September, Manchester. Van Der Sar will be part of a panel of...