Unlock The Potential Of Your Sports Organisation Through Data And Analytics
Thu 13th Oct 2016 | Football Industry Events
A data-driven era of sports offers participating organisations, clubs and federations a valuable opportunity to gain a competitive edge over their rivals, however while they understand this opportunity, they often fail to grasp it or identify its true value.
Sports has for a long time been accompanied by a wealth of statistics – what’s different today is the amount of data and the multitude of ways that we have to analyse and interpret that data – and put it to work. Data analytics has affected both players' performance and viewers' experience in more ways than we thought possible and in the process, has taken sporting performance to new levels.
You are invited to attend 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum 2016, taking place in Dublin next month to gather all the information you need to succeed in an ever increasingly competitive and challenging elite sports environment.
DATE: 22-23 NOVEMBER 2016
LOCATION: Fitzgerald Debating Chamber, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Learn, network & be inspired!
Selected conference highlights include:
- Applying Analytics to Scouting and Coaching - Edward Metgod, Scout & Analyst, Senior National Team, KNVB (Royal Dutch Football Association)
- Space: The Next Frontier in Tactical Analytics – (Bill Gerrard, Data Analyst & University Professor, AZ Alkmaar / Leeds University Business School)
- Sports Analysis for Match Preparation and Research (Rob Carroll, Founder, The Video Analyst)
- Measuring and Testing Technical Ability in an Academy Environment. What are the Implications? (Rodney Ballantine, Development Phase Coach, Leicester City FC)
- INTERACTIVE PANEL: Implementing a Sport Analysis Programme & Culture within Your Organisation
- Impact of Technology on Human Athletic Performance – (David James, Acting Director - Centre for Sports Engineering Research, Sheffield Hallam University)
- Statistics vs Intuition & the Use of Objective Data in Elite Sport – (Martin Rumo, Design and Development of Performance Analysis Tools in Elite Sport, Swiss Federal Institute of Sports Magglingen)
- Coaches & Athletes: Getting in Sync with Performance Analysis and its Application in Sport (Gerard Dunne, Head Performance Analyst, Football Association of Ireland)
- Coach Education to Achieve Success in Modern Elite Sport – (Chris Earle, Head of Education, The English FA)
- Sports Data Collection, Analysis & Impact on Coaches, Refereeing, Players & Fans – (Northern Ireland Football League, Irish Football Association, TRACKCHAMP)
Please view the full conference agenda
With more than 150 industry practitioners and thought-leaders anticipated, you can register for 3rd annual Sportdata & Performance Forum
For student discounts, special offers and attendance related enquiries please contact the Sportdata & Performance Forum 2016 organisers (Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities are also available).
Edward Abankwa, Programme Director
Tel: +44 (0)7956 67 55 21 / +44 (0) 208 657 4062 / Email: EdwardA@pinnacle-management.com
Ian Brumpton, Head of Marketing & Industry Partnerships: Email: Ian@pinnacle-management.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at the event in November!
Posted by: Aaron Gourley
|RETURN TO LATEST NEWS SECTION|
|SUBSCRIBE TO THE FCBUSINESS RSS FEED|
|If you have any football business related news stories you’d like to share then please contact us – email@example.com|
To subscribe to our range of football newsletters including news, products and jobs CLICK HERE.
Thu 6th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Leaders, the largest premium conference and publishing business in sport which connects senior sports executives worldwide, has launched Leaders Week, a week-long series of thought leadership events...
Wed 5th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Football clubs and agents will gather at Middlesbrough FC's Riverside Stadium for the Football Transfer Forum later this month. The high quality networking event takes place prior to the summer 2017...
Thu 30th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
Sports Leaders, Health Professionals and CSR Practitioners Gather at Emirates Stadium this April for European Healthy Stadia Conference 2017. The full programme of speakers has now been released for...
Thu 30th Mar 2017 | Football Industry Events
#TecnologíayCantera17 completed its first edition with a record of attendance in an unbeatable environment at the WiZink Center in Madrid. With experts from clubs, leagues and innovation...