UEFA Chief David Taylor set to speak at the Soccerex European Forum
Thu 11th Feb 2010 | Football Industry Events
David Taylor (Chief Executive, UEFA Events SA) will take part in an exclusive session on the creation of UEFA Events SA at the Soccerex European Forum (2-3 March, Manchester). As an industry leader he will be well placed to comment many of the pertinent issues affecting European football. The creation of UEFA Events SA was approved by UEFA’s executive committee late last year. It will act as a wholly-owned subsidiary of UEFA and will manage and handle UEFA’s commercial and event operations.
Taylor, who previously held the position of UEFA General Secretary, will elaborate on the motives and the strategy behind the formation of the new commercial and operational arm of UEFA. He joins a growing list of world-class speakers confirmed for this event including:
- Ivan Gazidis (CEO, Arsenal FC)
- Casey Wasserman (Chairman & CEO, Wasserman Media Group)
- Jeff Mallett (Principal Owner of San Francisco Giants & former President of Yahoo)
- Paul Meulendijk (Vice President & Head of Sponsorship, MasterCard)
- Don Garber (Commissioner, Major League Soccer)
- John Skipper (Executive Vice President, ESPN)
- Ernesto Paolillo (CEO and General Manager, Inter Milan)
- Jose Maria Cruz (General Manager, Sevilla FC)
- Henri van der Aat (Chief Commercial Officer, AFC Ajax)
- Guillaume Sabran (Marketing Manager, UEFA)
- Francisco Roca Perez (CEO, La Liga)
- Stewart Thomson (Commercial Director, The Football League)
- Brian Barwick (Barwick Media & Sport)
- Niall Sloane (Controller of Sport, ITV)
- Philip Beard (Chairman of Sport and Partnerships, AEG Europe)
- Dan Jones (Partner, Deloitte)
The Soccerex European Forum (2-3 March, Manchester) attracts clubs, leagues, brands, service providers and the media looking to learn, network and do business. To find out more about Europe’s premier football business event please visit www.soccerex.com/europe or call +44 (0)208 742 7100.
Thu 27th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
The events and catering team at one of the UK’s top sporting venues is in the running for a number of top awards. Sodexo Prestige Venues & Events, which manages the entire catering contract...
Wed 26th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Premier Sports Network, the events and intelligence provider for an invite-only community of leading sports executives, has announced a partnership with UCFB. The partnership will see UCFB students...
Tue 25th Apr 2017 | Football Industry Events
Stadium Experience has announced the 81 football and rugby clubs across the UK nominated for awards in the Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2017. The awards, sponsored by Carlsberg, will take...