Millwall Football Club
Marketing Content Producer
Hours of work: 35 per week
Salary: £18,000 + benefits
Location: Millwall Football Club, The Den, Zampa Road, London SE16 3LN
Responsible to: Marketing & Branding Supervisor
A great opportunity for a Marketing Content Producer to develop and learn at a leading London Championship football club and play a vital role in the running of the marketing and media department.
The successful candidate should be confident, creative, innovative, enthusiastic and motivated, as well as having a desire to progress individually and as part of a forward-thinking department.
The club offers the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team which has a collective desire to continually enhance its output.
An exciting role for someone looking to start a career in the sports media and marketing industry.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
– The creation of visual marketing materials for all areas of the business across different print, digital and social platforms
– Helping to ensure social media, digital (Website, pitchside LEDs, big screen, etc) and print (small format posters, matchday programme, large banners etc) marketing material is of the highest standard and constantly up-to-date
– Maintaining strong working relationships with the club’s suppliers and printers for marketing campaigns, new merchandise selection and promotional materials
– Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
– Ensuring all internal and third-party communications are in line with brand guidelines from both visual and tone aspects
– Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign)
– Efficiency creating graphics for a variety of digital and social media formats, as well as for print materials
– Ability to adhere to and champion brand guidelines across all content production
– Thoroughly organised and able to prioritise and report on the progress of multiple ongoing projects
– Capable of bringing creative briefs to life both independently and as part of a team
– A keen interest in the latest graphic design trends and best practice
– Experience in video production, animation, content management systems and customer relation management is desired but not essential
– High level of creativity
– Confidence to come up with and share new ideas
– Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
– Ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and driven
– Proactive approach with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
– Able to work under pressure to deadlines both individually and as part of a team
– A polite and professional manner
– Exemplary organisational skills
– A commitment to self-improvement and a desire to enhance the department’s operations
Hours of work:
You will be required to work 35 hours per week and you will be expected to work as reasonably required to fulfil the needs of the business.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, a cover letter and a portfolio of work to: Samantha Catchpole, Head of Marketing – email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th July 2021
Start Date: Flexible
Other info: This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation. All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Millwall Football Club values diversity within our business. We have a philosophy of equal opportunity for all.