Liverpool FC has confirmed it will be attending the official Premier League Live (PL Live) event in Bengaluru, hosting an interactive LFC experience.
The free event designed for fans of all ages will take place at KTPO, Whitefield, Bengaluru from 14th – 15th October, where fans will be able to meet Club Legend John Barnes.
The Reds will be hosting a number of unique opportunities for Indian fans to get involved with the Club and taste the Anfield experience in and around the two-day event, including LFC International Academy coaching clinics for local young fans.
Fans will also be able to watch Liverpool v Manchester United, on a giant screen at the event on Saturday 14thOctober at 5.30pm, surrounded by fellow passionate supporters.
Other activities at Premier League Live will include:
- Live entertainment – Live screening of five Premier League matches and local music acts and DJs
- Premier League 360 – through Virtual Reality headsets fans can experience the excitement of a Premier League match day. From arriving at the stadium to the players stepping onto the pitch to the roar of the crowds
- The Kick Lab – fans can measure their kicking speed and accuracy and compare with Premier League players
- Striker Sprint – invites fans to sprint the length of a specially made track, avoiding obstacles to finish in the fastest time possible
- Premier League Trophy Tour – an immersive zone that gives fans an educational and entertaining Premier League experience and the opportunity for a photo with the Premier League Trophy
- My Premier League – Photo booths that will create your own personalised Topps playing card
- Shirt names and numbers – fans can bring their club shirt to be printed with a Premier League player’s name – for free