The Benefits Of Practicing Soccer
Sports are beautiful in all their manifestations – when we watch sports competitions when we bet at 22betkenya.co.ke on our favourite teams, and especially when we do it ourselves. Sports add bright emotional colours to everyone’s life, increase tone, develop not only muscles but also thinking, and the ability to make decisions instantly.
Soccer originated in England in the second half of the XIX century, spread around the world, and in the next century, it was recognized as the most popular sports discipline, which remains to this day. Interest in the game due to its accessibility and simplicity of the rules. It does not require any special equipment: a ball and a pair of shoes (even non-athletic) are enough, and the goal can be made of any improvised means – two bricks or sticks stuck in the ground.
Since its inception, soccer was a privilege of men, and most boys from childhood love to chase the ball. However, in recent years, many girls are happy to take part in such games, and the concept of women’s soccer has long been considered something exotic. Nevertheless, the overwhelming percentage of those who are fond of No. 1 sport – it’s still men for whom soccer is a whole religion, a vital need.
What Are the Benefits of Football Training
It is one thing to be just fond of this sport, watch broadcasts on TV or attend soccer games at the stadium, but it is quite another thing to be engaged on a serious level. If a person decides to become a real soccer player, at first it is important to find a good coach, do not miss regular training, and learn to eat right.
The results of medical studies tell one thing: practicing with a ball increases bone density and strengthens muscle tissue. While practicing soccer more oxygen enters the body, which has a positive effect on the speed of thought processes, improves memory, and also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
In addition, soccer improves coordination of movements and has a positive effect on a person’s psychological state. Soccer players are hardy people who are not afraid of increased physical exertion and are not afraid to take responsibility. They are familiar with the concept of will to win, and they know how to achieve their goals.
Soccer teaches the interaction in the team, helps to develop the ability to understand a partner half-word, half-eye, weaned from many bad habits. Working regularly with the ball, you will not suffer weight gain, probably avoid strokes and heart attacks. Drinkers and smokers among athletes are almost not observed, because why seek pleasure in addictions if an equal dose of adrenaline can be obtained during the game.
Additional Benefits of Soccer for the Body
The impact of soccer on the human body is difficult to overestimate. Running after the ball, players do not notice how fast time flies. The benefit of such physical activity is obvious:
– The general state of health improves.
– Immunity is strengthened.
– Increases endurance.
– Develops the musculoskeletal system (especially in children and adolescents).
– Improves blood circulation, which has a positive effect on the saturation of the internal organs with oxygen.
– Regular training in soccer is a diverse physical activity that involves all muscle groups.
– The game well develops coordination, a person becomes agile, maximally focused on achieving the goal.
– Sports activity contributes to the coordination of weight.
– Regular exercise soccer – a great way to treat depression, relieve stress.
In addition to benefits for the body, this game contributes to the development of personal qualities. Players learn to work as a team, to achieve common goals. Each player is connected to his partner on the field, learning to anticipate his actions.
Negative Effects of Soccer on Human Health
In addition to the benefits, soccer has a negative impact on the health of players. The harm of this sport is obvious:
– Stresses on the body are associated with a high risk of injury. Slippery grass, incorrect players on the opposing team, hitting the ball too hard – this is not a complete list of hazards on the field.
– Technically, the health effects of soccer are good for the musculoskeletal system. But for children with skeletal and muscular pathologies, excessive training can give the opposite effect – exacerbation of the disease.
– For a person with an unstable psyche, team play is contraindicated. It has a negative impact on mental health, makes a person irritable, emotionally unstable, nervous.
Despite the benefits that can give this game, often chasing the ball across the lawn is not worth it for people with pathologies of the cardiovascular system. Emotional and physical strain leads to the fact that the blood pressure rises, worsening overall health.