With the Mobile World Congress 2017 just around the corner, 4 Years From Now (4YFN) are back with their technology centered round-table discussions.
The Sport Business Digitalization takes place on Monday, February 27th from 16:00 – 16:45 CET.
Top of the agenda is the digitalization of Sports: Sport Business Experts vs. Entrepreneurs.
This unique methodology would shed light on the issue from two different perspectives,
- The Sport Business Itself: the challenges they are facing, their vision of the short and long term, innovation strategies, some success stories.
- Technology Providers: their approach to the market, the solutions they provide, some success stories.
Francis Casado, Co-Founder & Head of International Business Development at 3D Digital Venue is one of the privileged participants of the discussions.
Francis will be sharing his insight on how the company’s Interactive Digital Venue Management Platform has been benefiting clients globally.
He Will be joined in the panel by prolific names of the industry such as
- Rafael Olmedo, CTO at Geko Navsat (Spanish pavilion exhibitor)
- José Bosch, CVP at NBN23 (Spanish pavilion exhibitor)
- Manuel Lapuente, Sport scientist performance analyst
- Thomas Hasselman, CMO at Quuppa
- Raúl Peláez, Head of sport technology in sports science department at FC Barcelona. FC Barcelona has been one of the longest standing clients of 3D Digital Venue.
The Round-table and the entire portfolio of 4YFN’s programme is a must for any individual who is associated with or vests interests with the changes and advancements that have been flourishing in the world of technology and startups.
To find out more about 4YFN 2017, click here.
To know more about how 3D Digital Venue has been revolutionizing the Venue Management for Global Sports & Entertainment Industry, go to the website or drop us email and we would be happy to aid you in making your venue world class.