Next week, 2-6 October 2017, will see 3000 senior executives from 60 countries descend on London for the inaugural Leaders Week.
Returning to the capital for the tenth consecutive year, the globally renowned Sport Business Summit will be supported by a variety of brand new forums, networking and social events across the city of London.
Monday 2 October
- The Broadcast Disruptors forum, held at the iconic BT Tower will welcome 100 relevant sports executives from the broadcast landscape to discuss the latest cutting edge broadcast technology landscape including 4K, OTT and VR.
- Social Fanalytics held at CAKE’S, The HKX Building will play host to 150 attendees from over 20 countries and across 20 different sports – all to discuss what sparks passion, drives engagement and provokes a purchase decision from fans on social media.
- To complete the day’s action is the glitz and glamour Generation XX Red Carpet event taking place at Under The Bridge, Chelsea FC. 300 senior executives and prominent global athletes are gathered to celebrate women’s sport both on and off the field.
Tuesday 3 October
- The Ultimate Fan Experience, held at Chelsea FC will attract 250 attendees, including the likes of WWE, FIFA, NBA, and Liverpool FC, from 30 countries gather to explore how to provide a great experience for fans, create a strong brand community and boost fan engagement.
- Later that day will see the Esports Live forum be held at Under The Bridge, Chelsea FC. Esports has become one of the most talked about topics in the sport business landscape, so 200 attendees from over 20 countries will come together to examine what makes it so attractive and how the industry has managed to entice a range of brands across the world.
- To finish the day off, The Natural History Museum will host the third annual Leaders Under 40 Awards, a glittering awards ceremony co organised by Leaders and he Aspire Academy, to celebrate the achievement of the finest talent in the global sports industry. The night will see the Inspirational Leader Award given to someone walking in the footsteps of previous winners Carlo Ancelotti and Herbert Hainer.
Wednesday 4 & Thursday 5 October
The following two days will see the tenth anniversary of The Sport Business Summit held once again at Chelsea FC. The flagship event of Leaders Week will gather 1800 attendees from over 50 countries, across 120 brands with over 130 media outlets in attendance. Headline speakers such as Sir Martin Sorrell, Martin Glenn, Stephanie McMahon, Sir David Brailsford, Billy Beane, Sebastian Coe and plenty more will take to the stage to discuss a wide range of topics from the changing relationship between sports and consumers, to the future of the media and marketing industry and how to monetise digital platforms.
James Worrall, Founder & CEO, Leaders said “To celebrate our tenth anniversary we’re hosting our most ambitious programme to date with specialised events happening every day and night, at venues all over London, all week.
“The Leaders Week concept is a realisation of our vision to pull together the senior people shaping sport and entertainment all over the world to explore the future and learn from the past. By doing so we hope people are inspired and the industry takes a giant step forward into the future.”
Speaking at Leaders Week:
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer, WPP Group
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, WWE
- Sir David Brailsford, Team Principal, Team Sky
- Martin Glenn, Chief Executive Officer, The FA
- Rich Gotham, President, Boston Celtics
- Lord Sebastian Coe, President, IAAF
- Giorgio Marchetti, Deputy General Secretary, Director of Football, UEFA
- Dylan Pugh, Global Agency Lead, Spotify
- Steve Kaplan, Co-Owner, Swansea City A.F.C.
- Val Ackerman, Commissioner, Big East Conference
- Michael Eisner, Owner, Portsmouth FC
- Billy Beane, Executive Vice President of Baseball Operations, Oakland Athletics
- Joris Evers, Chief Communications Officer, LaLiga
- Gene McCarthy, President & Chief Executive Officer, ASICS America
- Werner Brell, Chief Engagement Officer, Samsung Electronics America
- Brett Yormark, Chief Executive Officer, Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment
- Phil Lynch, Chief Executive Officer of Media, Manchester United
- Paul Rogers, Head of Social and Digital Media, AS Roma
- Theo Luke, Director – Content Partnerships (EMEA), Twitter
- Chris Park, Executive Vice President , Global Marketing and Partnerships, MLB
- Dan Reed, Head of Global Sports Partnerships, Facebook
With passes now extremely limited, get in touch here to secure yours.